Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We Will Hear No Whine Before Its Election Time

What does that title mean? I have no idea, I just like the way it sounded. I'm a poet remember? Well maybe it has some tangential relationship to what I want to talk about next. Cue introduction.

Last night I got to meet Charles Gallo, a candidate for the LSC. I showed up a little late so we didn't get to talk much about his vision, his experience.

How much does all that really matter? The important things are he is a snappy dresser and he was giving out refrigerator magnets. He could give Vinnie some real competition in the fashion department. Those magnets could come in real handy affixing my picture onto administration dart boards.

4 comments:

  1. Who the heck is Gallo?
    Whats up with the magnet?
    Dont know him but read his article in the Item. Does not make any sense to me that he is running for school committee. Maybe because he lost and needs to feel important. What happened to all the others who are running for SC?
    Sounds like a boring night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnets doubled as campaign cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waste of money for an unknown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He won't be unknown for long. Every time I reach for leftovers his name will come to mind.

    ReplyDelete