Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Transparency You Can See Through

Last night's LSC meeting gave us a perfect example of why my call to put all of the reports, e mails, or other correspondence the administration gets on line for all to see. The Inspectional Services Department issued two reports, a Microbial Assessment of Fecteau-Leary School and a Bioaerosol Assessment of Ford School.

We were all told that nothing was found at either school. I guess we should feel confident in the dissemination of this information. Who among us has ever been dissatisfied with the information we have ever received from this administration?

We were told that Ford's test was conducted in one room and it passed. I maybe mistaken but I believe they have class in more than one room. I may be further mistaken but I believe it was a test for MOLD which exists in more than ONE place.

No comments:

Post a Comment