Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All Dressed For Battle!

Thanks to my wife, I will have a lot of green ribbon, along with pins, to bring to the meeting tomorrow for all the "Watch" people. I'll be easy to find, not only do I sport gray hair and have a cane which alone could give me a classy almost distinguished look but my wife got me a lime green T shirt to wear. Don't have to worry about me appearing too dashing. Come to me and I pin you a member of the Watch Brigade. (Boy will I look like a fool if I'm the only one).

Come tomorrow night and let's FOLLOW THE MONEY!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa RomanielloMarch 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM

    I'll be there Stanley! I also will be hard to miss. Thanks to Seth and LynnHappens.com I'll be running a video camera! Someone will have to man it for me when I stand to speak at open mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. I am glad you are hooking up with Seth. That is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan, relax dude. Battle means to fight. This is your blog and btw, congrats on going over 10,000 hits, but I think that you should stay focused on being informed and sharing that information. Sometimes to gain information, all you need to do is ask. Showing up at meetings is step one in being informed. When you are denied information, then its time to rally the troops.

    ReplyDelete