Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trying To Uncover The Asbestos

I went to a Highland Coalition meeting last night an in attendence was LSC member Maria Carrasco and oh yeah that Delores lady (I'll have to listen to her gripe if I don't mention her name). I approached Maria and verbally and directly asked her to check into the ASBESTOS fiasco.

She correctly reminded me that she tried to get annual testing donr for mold and was told there is no money. Maybe there is no money, but SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL.

I guess I accidentally signed Delores's and Maria's campaign papers. I really thought I was registering for a door prize.

RICK STARBARD has said he already has an e mail into Dr. Latham and will let everyone know the result. Good, I am waiting.

3 comments:

  1. Stanley thank you for following up on my previous email to you about asking Maria Carrasco about the asbestos problem. I am not happy with the answer she gave you and feel that as a member of the school committee she needs to do more to help us. We for one, really hope that Delores DiFilippo gets on the committee. She seems like the person to ask questions and follow through. We like that she has a child currently in the LPS. Thanks for sharing her website with us. It is a wonderful way to get ot know the candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon 547, thanks for your thank you. To clear up Maria Carrasco's response,she was expressing frustration at how every time she has brought up concerns in the past they always cry about the lack of money.

    ReplyDelete