Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tomorrow's Another Day

Looking over the agenda for tomorrow night's LSC meeting posted on line, I noticed conspicuously absent was even any preparatory talks about next year's budget. You know I am not to good at that math stuff so I like to start early.

Well now really is not all that early but it does not even seem to even be warming up, not publicly at least. I am sure everybody WANTS to be transparent and all. But somebody might get the WRONG idea that the school department is waiting until later, say when school is out, to pass a transparent document when there aren't so many people around to see.

I just wish I was better in math so I could understand how numbers are easier to manipulate in the summer. I guess that understanding comes with all those advanced degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment