Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To

I showed up late for the PAC meeting tonight, Can you believe my daughter had the nerve to have a cheerleading banquet tonight! How inconsiderate.

Surely she cost me the chance to hob nob with the top special ed. brass. Last night I got a call from somebody sounding like Jessica from the the SPED inviting me to tonight's meeting. Some people say it was just an automatic computer generated impersonal call. But I am going to tell everyone I got a personal invitation to a parent and SPED soiree.

Okay I showed up late like I said but it was before the SPED administrators left so I breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately then I realized, THEY NEVER SHOWED UP.

Well maybe they got the time or location wrong. Maybe they never actually listened to the message they were sending out. So they missed the meeting, so what. Who do these parents think they are? There's nothing a good law suit can't settle.

2 comments:

  1. Who showed up? What school committee people showed up? SO, no LPS staff came to your meeting? If that is true and NO one showed up, that tells me and others that they do not really care about special needs children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very disappointed in the LPS SPED administration and elected officials. Why do we keep taking this? Please remind people it is election time and a good way to make our voices heard for our children.
    Very Disappointed Parents

    ReplyDelete