Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TWO WORLDS, DIFFERENT WORLDS

Click for Options
I stopped by the TWO WORLDS display at LYNN ENGLISH for a second. A number of kids were there bursting with pride for what they had accomplished.

Honestly I didn't get to hang around for the movie. I was disappointed. Who was there earning some of her new $207,000 salary but DR. LATHAM. I didn't see any LSC members but it was dark and I didn't                                                         stay long.

I read some of the captions that went along with the still photos Talk about putting a FACE ON AN ISSUE. Some talked about the separation from their parentsI had. Sounds like these minors were unaccompanied. I wonder how DR. LATHAM feels now? The stories would break your heart if you had one. Kind of hypocritical, don't you think.

I HAD TO LEAVE, I THINK I THREW UP IN MY MOUTH
Click for Options

Click for Options


No comments:

Post a Comment