Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

NEW HAT BUT OLD CLOTHES


I admit I am quick to pass judgement here, but I am skeptical when someone appears out of the blue to run for school committee. According to the article, it sounds like he has not lived in Lynn that long and that he does not have any children in Lynn schools. I can't help but wonder if a future in politics is one of his goals and like others before him, he thinks a seat on the school committee is a good starting point.
Jared Nicholson looks beyond classrooms to jobs and careers when he thinks about how he can help students as a School Committee member.
ITEMLIVE.COM
Unlike · Comment ·  · 1

My reaction is one of skepticosm as well for all of the reasons you mention. Add to that my natural distrust of lawyers and the conspiracy clouds start to swirl.

He does seem to have "impeccable" educational  credentials but his experiance is so last year. We have a new enviroment for educatin in the state and the nation. It'll be interesting to she what develops. Anywhoo I'll be WATCHing him.

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT HE'S GOT THE BEST HAIR WE'VE SEEN SO FAR.  THE RESURRECTION OF GQ PERHAPS?

No comments:

Post a Comment