Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

RAISE FOR THE KEEPER OF THE RULES, ROBERT'S THAT IS

I would be amiss if I didn't talk about the HUGH $17,5000 raise given the  school's attorney. This is what a little less than a 25% raise for a part-time job. Yeah you can rush to his defense and point out the fact he hasn't had a raise in 14 years. Long overdue, I will agree.

What I won't agree to though is the timing and the amount. The schools are hurting and only beginning to feel the pain. Then there is the amount, that's just a lot of money compared to I don't know......TEACHERS.

An interesting thing to look at is the ADDITIONAL money spent on outside lawyers. I seem to remember a line on the SUPERINTENDENTS page of last years budget for an ADDITIONAL $70,000. Not to mention I believe the SPED department has some lines of their own.

I just wonder how much all that outside contract adds up to and has the amount increased over the years. Boy I wish I could have billed myself over the past 14 years. As much as I go I would be RICH. Of course then they probably wouldn't be building my MEMORIAL statue for the new PROBATE COURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment