Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

TRANSITION EXTORTION


Stanley Wotring lynn.school.watch@gmail.com

7:49 PM (0 minutes ago)
to lathamcjcerullipatti7761DonnaCoppolamariacarras2003john.e.fordCharlieNGallorstarbardiarrobinot
Dr. Latham,

I hope you can clear up something that I heard if true deeply disturbs me. Is it true that the "transition team" still exists in some fashion at the Ford School? While I understand that replacing Dr. Crane must have been difficult and the student population does present some unique challenges but given the fiscal difficulties facing LPS, we can not afford to supplement the geneous retirements these consultants are already receiving.

In the words of that great New England educator, Bill Belicheck, tell the administrators in charge, "Do your job".  Naturally, I expect prompt action on these matters.

Sincerely,

Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment