Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MORE PLAN(E)TARY MATTERS

To: patti7761@hotmail.com, DonnaCoppola@mail.com, mariacarras2003@gmail.com, john.e.ford@state.ma.us, CharlieNGallo@gmail.com, rstarbard@comcast.net
Dear Lynn School Committee members,

I am writing to request your in resolving what I deem to be an unnecessary problem resulting from the lock change around the fence surrounding the International Garden at Ford School. As you all are aware of the fact that the garden had been maintained by the Highlands Coalition for years. Not only have I witnessed most of your in the garden but seen some of your philantrophic donations supporting the coalition's efforts.

It should not surprise you to learn that this hasty action has prevented members of the coalition from recouping its property. While I do recognize the growing need for security, I do not think such concerns justify the incarceration of property.

As I am sure you are aware, this is a time sensative matter so I am hopeful for your quick actions in helping resolve this conflict.

Sincerely,

Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment