Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

MEDIA MATTERS MULLED OVER

LynnCAM pulls plug on its staff


I wonder what this could this means for LPS? Everything is related. A CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY to a DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT being the past president and all does raise a lot of questions about the safeguards that are in place to some sensitive information. You know stuff I have to guess at or better yet make up!

We are coming up on election season so now do we have to worry whether or not the SCHOOL COMMITTEE candidates will get proper exposure.? I know my appearances on the LynnCAM debates last election were vital to my last place showing. Seriously though, how else could I got nearly 1800 votes without spending a penny (That is if you don't count the shoe leather)?

What isn't made up is the testimony given to me by the principal (No not princiPAL) parties regarding allegations of city regarding the city's withholding over $100,000 in funds for upgrades. This conversation occurred I believe right before my first appearance and subsequently before allegations and indictments. It does make one wonder if the legal actions taken were in retributions concerning questions around the city's allocation and distribution of funds. In the interest of full disclosure, I was properly prepared gastronomically. They bought me a sandwich. 

I'VE TOLD THIS STORY BEFORE AND NO LAWYERS HAVE COME LOOKING FOR ME YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment