Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

MY CAMPAIGN SUFFERS YET ANOTHER ACT OF DISCRIMINATION

This will be a quick one I got a date with a Gator. I've got a lot to say about the interview but it's not wgast you think, aat least coming from me. For now, I want to complain about a grievous and potentially discriminatory action perpetrated against me. Well not me really, it was against my campaign manager SW3.

In the middle of the third of four scheduled principal interviews. However he was DENIED access. I can't say for sure or not, if he would have been allowed to enter at the beginning of the fourth or not. He may have felt insulted and just walked. Sometimes SW3 caaaaaaaaan be shifty when it comes to straight answers. I don't know where that comes from.

Maybe the administrator manning the door thought he was too young but she underestimated his standing in the community,

No comments:

Post a Comment