Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

MY BFF HAD MY BACK


Thanks to the marvels of modern technology MELISSA was able to convey ny concerns about the trustwothiness of their truths; Watching the hearing online I got to see her express what she was sure was their heartfelt anguish over my absence.

You see I wondered how we can trust these numbers when on one hand they insist we were never cited for pack of translation services yet we got these new hoops we have to jump through/ I womder if it was sonething like a continuance without a finding where they just got to agree with the presentation of the fscts yet get to escape a GUILTY verdict.

HEY, LET'S ASK CHUCK, HE'S ONE OF THEM LAWYER  FELLAS!

Anyway, thanks bunches MELISSA, I'm not sure we got an answer but at least we got to ask questions..

No comments:

Post a Comment