Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A woMAN WITH A PLAN PERHAPS?

Thank you, THE CITY'S VOICE, evidently the ITEM could learn a thing or two from you about campaign ETHICS. Last night made the SECOND TIME I have been in your studios yet our newspaper did a story announcing my candidacy. Is it because I am disabled? Maybe it's because I refuse to wear a tie (I am a REBEL)

It would be nice if I could cut out the clipping and put it in a scrapbook, send it to family and friends back in WV to show'em I hit the big time or show that the ITEM isn't just for lining birdcages.

Of course, maybe it's all part of some MASTER PLAN by the MAN (or woMAN) to keep us crippled people in our place. I mean, I do have a regular seat in the audience at school committee meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment