Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

LOOKIN FOR A FLASH FLOOD OF INFORMATION

I know I don't usually admit it but I might be wrong on the ASBESTOS thing. EASY FIX, someone who is much smarter than me (shouldn't be too hard to find, I mean I;m from West Virginia for goodness sakes) just needs to post some facts disputing my concerns about the ground water.

I know some of you followers are friends withe people over at LYNN WATER AND SEWER COMMISSION and they ought to be able to cite numerous, peer reviewed scientific journals that will provide plenty of data that will make me look like a fool.

Don't worry, I won;t take it too hard. I'll just laugh and shrug it off, making some lame excuse about my BRAIN DAMAGE. I mean it has been a while since I handled an ERLENMEYER FLASK )Some of you probably think I take my whiskey in a flask). I did go to college back in the hills with professors with degrees from little schools like MIT and CORNELL.

Someone please prove me wrong so I can LEARN!

No comments:

Post a Comment