Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

CALM DOWN, MELISSA, IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

Here are some good things MELISSA said:

If you can read this, thank a teacher.




She is right to prioritize reading. I can't vouch for her numbers, I just don't know. What I do know is that if you can read, you can take responsibility for your own education. My good friend ED and I have had the discussion many times at the office that teacher in the first three grades teach at the most critical time and should be rewarded as such.

I had heard that LPS had hired a PR firm to get the word out. Guess they didn't know FACEBOOK was FREE. Thanks for putting it to my name but none of them even read my blog.

So MELISSA,  you can call your DOGS off me now (Oh but they can still keep going to my blog. I LOVE those numbers!) cause I have some puppies of my own.

AND OH YEAH, YOUR WELCOME FOR THE ATTENTION!

1 comment:

  1. I just read some of your comments. Do your research , Wilson has been proven to have no effect on fluency or comprehension. It is strictly a decoding tool. Well that isn't going to help most kids is it? Also LPS already had a library grant for $1 million . Grant money runs out, it is not sustainable . It is seed money. You need to stop talking and start reading up .

    ReplyDelete