Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BEHIND THE MYTHICAL EIGHT-BALL?

Now I have been pretty hard on old CHUCK and his penchant for self-promotion (really I'm just jealous) but there are things ATTORNEY GALLO has been in the UNDISPUTED lead for, The biggest one is this PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP POSITION. The concept is a sound one, I do question the need to create a position, even a part-time one to get the job done. Perhaps it was necessary to give the IDEA the profile it deserved. Any matter I won;t argue that point. 

GOOD JOB CHUCK!

What I will question is that a lot of people say that the unfair advantage that CHARTER SCHOOLS have is that they get PRIVATE donations and PUBLIC SCHOOLS are prohibited from soliciting them.

HELLO, AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment