Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

I HAVE A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE

I've got a great money saving idea! Since the old MARSHALL has a flooding problem, it made me think, "What would my GRANDPAPPY have done?".

Build a cistern of course. Ain't nothing better than PURE rainwater. We could use it to fill those water pitchers on the table at LSC meetings. I am sure there would be enough to supply all the drinking water at CITY HALL.

What better way to attest to the SAFETY of the water?

BOTTOMS UP FROM THE TOP DOWN.

4 comments:

  1. I think they'll let you try it first. Like the old Life Cereal commercial "Mikey will eat anything!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Republicans Kennedy and Starbard and buddy Ford dont like the poor or immigrants.

    http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/a-town-in-massachusetts-with-a-mayor-named-kennedy-says-we-have-to-stop-this/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading that at the time but don't remember reading anywhere where they ACTUALLY did anything. When I am elected even when you don't see results, you'll see effort and you surely will be able to hold everyone accountable for the lack of theirs.

      Delete