Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

STRAIGHTENING OUT THE FOLD

This exchange was in response to the following BLOG post:

JUST A QUESTION
Here I'm wondering about the REAL reason for choosing MARSHALL over the other bad schools in LYNN. I thought out loud a little.

I guess now we are teaching our kids, Honesty is is only the best policy if it gets you what you want.

YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING US TRUE BUT WHEN TOU ACTUALLY HEAR IT IT STILL BLOWS YOU AWAY!

Stanley - you need to back the new Marshall School 100% - or you might not see the kids get the school they deserve. Why run for school Committee and then fight or cause possibly some people to vote against the new school? This is your chance to help the kids in that area. Why possibly hold up Cobbett kids down the line -that will cause a taking of properties when the time comes.

I GUESS I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE IS BAD FOR ALL THE KIDS , NOT JUST THOSE THAT WILL BE ATTENDING MARSHALL. EVEN IF IT IS A BAAAAAAD IDEA!

 it is not worth numbers in a blog - and I am sure you are losing a lot of readers in the process.

FUNNY - MY NUMBERS - WERE ABOUT FIVE TIMES THE LIKES TO THEIR PAGE YESTERDAY!

 I will only be held hostage bx thd truth. That is why I have my numbers. I will not submit to BLACKMAIL, bribery maybe.

THE DEBATE CONTINUE AND THE UNDERLYING FEAR COMES OUT:

ruth changes with education - when others point out facts to you, you need to adjust your 'truth' to do what best for kids. Where do you want to put the 1,000 new kids entering Lynn schools? Maybe if Marshall vote loses, they will forget Marshall and just build a new Pickering

I HAVE TO DO A LITTLE LANGUAGE TUTORING

You got your definitions confused. It's PROPAGANDA that changes with EDUCATION. Keep talking, I'm loving it!

3 comments:

  1. You realize the numbers 282,453 goes up each time someone clicks on the page? The numbers are cumulative for clicks in over 3 years now. Every time you click you increase the views - you probably are over 100,000 of those clicks yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think unless the page clicks pay your bills Stanley, you need to start focusing your efforts elsewhere.

      Delete
    2. Thank you dearly for your sincere concern for my financial well being. As you can see there are mo ads on my site to generate revenue. I haven;t figured out a way to make money off this thing. I do have and have always had the filter on my blog that doesn't track my own page views.

      You do sound a little testy. Threatened perhaps!

      Delete