Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

TALK ABOUT DISCRIMINATION

Can you nelieve this? Here I am a blohher/powt/legitamate school committee candidate with notariced papers and NOBODY from no ITEM calls me to ask me nithing. Noy even WV FOLKLORE.

Here MELISSA has about 272,000 pageviews than me and she gets a call!

I had to admit that I don't get the Item.

I have more good news!  Just completed an interview with Chris Stevens, Lynn Item.  Now I know all the candidates do it, but this was my first candidacy related interview with a newspaper.  I had to admit to Chris that I don't get the Item (I used to read it on-line but now they charge) when I asked when the interview would be published.  She said sometime at the beginning of next week - so keep your eyes peeled.  And will someone tell me when it's out?

Is there NO justice? 

CAN'T A DISABLED GUY GET A BREAK?

Anyway check out MELISSA'S bew blog. Ley's get those numbers up.

http://melissa4lynnschools.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment