Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BORROWING TO PAY FOR BORROWING

I'm not good with MONEY and stuff, probably why I'm poor. Never got that gene out of the pool. So somebody explain to me about how the money all you taxpayers pay now to service soon to be expiring bonds is going to make servicing this school bond REVENUE NEUTRAL. I guess it will be once the shift is made and the old BOND matures but when is that and how do we pay for it in the mean time?

The MSBA does have a new way of funding construction with some kind of PAY AS YOU GO system. (Our people have been trained on it, I know because RICH FORTUCCI told me when I asked him point blank , HOW MUCH ARE WE BONDING, 35 OR 90 MILLION? He said 35/A round a week later it was announced 92. I wonder if his failure to absorb the training had antrging to do with his dismissal as CFO for the city?

And if we are going to get reimbursed as we go, why hasn't there been some kind of commitment to immediately reduce our level of indebtedness? To me, that would be a BIG selling point. Why hasn't this been brought out? Is that the plan or are we going to CREATE say another DEPUTY ans say somw more structural realignment with salaries?

Looks like I am not the only the not good with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment