Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

MY BFF BLOWS HER OWN HORN


http://melissa4lynnschools.blogspot.com/2013/08/didnt-have-time-to-post-yesterday-buti.html


I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! Well, maybe I would a little. She is my friend and all but why would anyone want to have me as a friend?

MELISSA and I have went round and round on this KIPP thing. She knows I got nutin against CHARTER SCHOOLS (well almost nothing) philosophically but I thinking who gets paid is kind of shady. Apparently, it's not a problem for MELISSA. Here is where I insert the KOOL-AID joke but MELISSA she be a younin and don't get all the nuances of my humor.

I see and agree with MELISSA is going on the voting bloc thing. Contraversial things are usually always 4 - 3. However I HOPE I don't come across as being so ANTI as her. Of course a lot of people eould say that is just wishful thing. You know, I HAVE A DREAM YOU'RE HAVING A NIGHTMARE.

Well MELISSA, maybe this post will get you a few more page views. It's all about the numbers.

1 comment:

  1. Stanley,

    What did my article have anything to do with KIPP?

    ReplyDelete