Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

YOU'S GET BULLY ABOUT THE BOND, I'LL STAY CHEEKY

Has anyone else noticed the push for the BOND seems to be losing STEAM? I don't see all those profile pics proclaiming  propensity for a position. Perhaps people are realizing the soil isn't the only thing lacking stability. The financial fragility of our municipality's long-term obligatory obligations to the totality of the population since multiple schools will be needed in the near future.

Since there are more of them than of me, I am baffled that I am allowed to incite my incendiary inclinations without a measurable resistance. C'mon people, state your position. Defend your claim. This is TOO IMPORTANT to just give up!

I know, maybe they decided to go for that WOTRING WING after all.

2 comments:

  1. ANOTHER CANDIDATE who signed the board told me they are voting NO, because of site selection. Tthe board was misleading, not addressing the site.

    ReplyDelete