Search This Blog

Sunday, August 4, 2013

LIFE AFTER THE BOND VOTE

It is like a TALE OF TWO STORIES turned inside out. Observing all the LSC meetings like I have for the past three and a half I years, I have noticed a definite voting pattern emerge. For anything contraverasial it is usually 4-3 with the parents concerns being on the losing end.

I am not going to call out names (I know unusual for me but I don't want to type) because everybody knows who is on what team. So it warms my heart to see both sides come together on an issue.Well....

MAYBE......

it's just heartburn and the warmth I feel is the whole in the pockets caused by a NINETY MILLION DOLLAR fire. I can't help but feel the tax payers of LYNN are being held hostage by warnings of school building armageddon if we don't PASS it.

I here to tell you DOOMSDAY is already here given the current rate of new school construction and the sorry state of our schools. We have to do something different, we have to do something more. Talking to people and actually listening, I am here to tell you I don't think the bond has a chance of passing. Not given the state of the economy, exorbitant property tax rates, our track record with CLASSICAL and FALLON, not to mention the plethora of examples of wasteful spending.

When elected I will strongly push for the political change and help we need and are due. Lynn has been pivotal in several KEY recent federal and state elections.

TIME TO CALL IN OUR MARKERS.

We need someone who can step up and twist those arms. I am that man because if they don't give me what I want, I'll write about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment