Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

RECIPE FOR DISASTER

Someone who is better at Math than me and that could be almost anyone, please help me out here. I DO NOT understand how taxes will not go up if we pass the BOND or down if we don't. Half of that I believe. I don't see taxes going down under any circumstances.

I know I never went to no MSBA traing and all but unless the tooth fairy is going to deposit the interest payments under the MAYOR'S pillow who is going to pay? I know wwe are retiring some debt soon and we'll have the money we used to pat to work with. We wouldn't dare think of returning that money to the taxpayers, after all they raised those taxes fair and square. They feel entitled to that money/

All kidding aside, we are going to pay anyhow. If we don't gey a NEW school we are going to pay for it in the end with devalued educational dollars. That being said, the taxpayers deserve to face the TRUTH head on without being subjected to a bag of accounting tricks.

guess that's why I heard one parent call this a BAG job

No comments:

Post a Comment