Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

RAISING THE TERROR THREAT LEVEL IN THE SCHOOLS

Romaniello running to bring change to school committee

I got no other way to explain it. The fact that MELISSA is getting some press is great! I am happy for her. What I do find disturbing is that the fact that I had my signatures certified well BEFORE any of the other challengers amd I think all but ONE of the incumbents.....

YET......

I have had NO coverage. Well there was that reference to being an on-line commentator. REALLY? Do they really think I show up at all those school committee meetings for the past three and a half years to get the left-over candy?

Ihe fact is I make people UNCOMFORTABLE. Yeah the easy thing to do is play victim and complain about possible discrimination because I am DISABLED. That would make good headlines. There might even be a lawsuit somewhere in there. Somebody will pay.

YEAH, THAT SOMEBODY IS YOU!

The only thing is I won't get no money. You'll keep paying for our failing educational system. I represent accountability. That's a change that everyonee is afraid of.

2 comments:

  1. If you have not done so, write an announcement and submit it. This is how the others are getting famous and fabulous.
    Then after you read this, you might delete this post.

    If you have submitted an announcement to the local media, then pardon my interruption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recemtly sent this something OFFICIALLY. It does however go against my grain to do their job for them. They should be writing about NEWS, not be a conduit for mine or abyone's PR.

      Delete