Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

BE STILL MY FOOLISH HEART

I have to br CAREFUL. Certain people have been making certain accusations about a certain person writing certain things about those same certain people that could certainly be true if looked at in a certain light/ Did you follow that? What I am trying not to say is that I am bluntly in LOVE with SUSAN IARIBINO, candidate for COBBETT SCHOOL principal.

Don't worry, I have no romantic asperations. I am not ready for a FIFTH. My FOURTH might have objections and my THIRD keeps dragging me back to court. To be more specific, I am in LOVE with the QUALIFICATIONS of this candidate and her philosophical outlook. And to be honest, she's a published POET. She captured my heart right there.I am talking about SUSAN IARIBINO.  She definitely has the ability to be data driven but that is not the only car in her driveway.

On top of all that she is the only candidate with a DOCTORATE. That brings the question how come her qualifications weren't put up on the LPS website? STACY PHELAN'S MASTERS was also not given the same visibility as the only candidate publicly being given credit for an advanced degree, NINA with two last names who had a Masters in Education.

In MY opinion and I rarely give my opinion (stop laughing). this selection process should not even be close. Coming in a distant but clear second was STACY PHELAN. She presented herself well and you could see her business background with her organizational skills. I was impressed and you know how I am with last names.

NENA TWO-NAME definitely had the best hair but seemed to me to be the least qualified. Yeah, I know she is actually a PRINCIPAL. However it is at a CHARTER SCHOOL in MARBLEHEAD with an enrollment of 230 and a waiting list of 219. I don't think she is ready for the CONNETT culture shock Sunnybrook Farm it ain't.

STACY does have her principal's certificate whie SUSAN has some 17 years experiance and comes from LAWRENCE, a LEVEL 5 district. It's not easy to find a place doing worse than us,She is leaving LAWRENCE because she is opposed to the educational philosophy of the state takeover.

NUMBER CRUNCHERS BE DAMNED! Sorry I got excited. I think I wet my pants. It is not easy getting old.

4 comments:

  1. Their degrees can't be listed because you are in a blue collar working class town that resents like crazy anyone with advanced degrees. And if they are women with advanced degrees, that adds another layer to the narrow-minded bigotry that pervades that system as to women with advanced degrees. (truly advanced degrees -- not paper shuffle buddy sytem "in the pipeline" rubber stamp good ol'girl go along to get along stuff...but you did mention a "family name" that puts whoever she is into the "everybody here belongs to one of the key families" tie-in, so don't worry -- she's in, unless she's in one of their Hatfield-McCoy blood feuds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In light of what you said about posting degrees, please let me know why the principal's from MARBLEHEAD CHARTER SCHOOL was posted then?

      Delete
  2. To let you know that she's "one of those" Marblehead types -- even with a degree (you know!), not a good ol' "one of us"...get you clued in and play on the local biases as to who "we" don't want in here...she's one of "them"

    ReplyDelete