Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

READING RICK THE RIOT ACT

Sorry RICK in advance. In the LCA debate, I claimed to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER. Well here goes.....

Although recently I have been joined by a questionably opportunistic chorus, it has ALWAYS been my position that these MARSHALL MEETINGS should be held at a time and manner more CONDUCIVE to parental involvement. (You can use the search engine on my blog, I;m too busy right now to look it up.).

I appreciate and often value your perspective. You have stateted that you felt it was unfair to ask the PROJECT MANAGER and DESIGN TEAM to schedule meetings during the evening because during the day is when they do business.

In the interest of getting along I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

I am sorry those people aren't the ones paying for it so I think for NINETY MILLION DOLLARS they could afford an alarm clock.

5 comments:

  1. If they want the $90M contract,I am sure they will hold a meeting at night! Those in charge of this project are going to blow it once again,just like they did with Classical and Fallon, only this time the MSBA will NEVER approve another Lynn school! This city needs new leaders in every department and committee if it is ever going to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. as long as we have a video on LynnHappens - who cares if day or night? Anyone seriously interested can watch at their convenience instead of sitting through a 2 hour meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dp we a;ways have a video? Plus without people showing up oniy perpeuates the myth of a disinterested publicc. Perhaps they are disinterested because they are not wanted.

      Delete
    2. seriously? only watch them? how about tell them what you think?

      excuse me but i been to meetings in my old town in the evening, so why cant they do that in lynn?

      rick sounds like a bully.

      Delete