Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

CAN'T A CRIPPLE GET SOME COVERAGE?

Enough talk! This ITEM ignoring me stuff has got to stop. It's went far enough and I'm tired of talking about it. (I'm sure not as tired as you are hearing about it) I have written a letter to the editor threatening to report this matter to the appropriate authorities.

Somebody could get in trouble. I learned about how to do this stuff by reading the ITEM'S coverage of the COUNCIL CIRCUS.

Maybe it's because I'm disabled they don't want to divulge details or maybe it's Mountaineers that are made to be missing. Then again no one wants anybody to know anything that might be goes against the idea of signing on a dotted line committing to paying back 92 Million dollars. I know, I know we are not really going to pay that much, remember we are going to have 80% reimbursement that is really 60%. Someone tell me again why we are on the hook for all of it again? The amount of our obligation changes much faster than I change wives.

1 comment:

  1. I had my six choices for school committee, but now I am bullet voting for you. I still like the others.

    ReplyDelete