Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

MARSHALL'S PRICE KEEPS RISING

I tried to be nice, I really did. After all I'm a peace loving guy. Seriously, it was a very FAIR offer. All they had to do was name a small portion of the NEW MARSHALL after me and I would look the other way if in I did see any shenanigans. Yeah I was demanding  a WOTRING WING but honestly I would have negotiated down to a READING ROOM or even a BROOM CLOSET. I mean isn't how this political stuff works? Forgive me I'm new to the game and I'm from a distant land.

The fact is.....

my olive branch was ignored. I was snubbed. I don't know if it was because I am disabled or that I am just not one of you damn yankees. Now my dander is up and so is my price. My cooperation just got a little more expensive (I would have said SILENCE but I didn't want to give them ant ideas). The current PRICE for my unobjective belief in this project is to name the road leading up to the campus: STANLEY H. WOTRING. JR. MEMORIAL BOULEVARD.

Yeah that's a mouthful but I want to show them I mean business.

No comments:

Post a Comment