Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

MEANDERINGS ABOUT MELISSA

I said I wasn't going to comment on the MELISSA thing anymore. I LIED!

This thing has gotten hilarious. I couldn't have told better jokes myself. You see it all started when I got critical of HER. I mean hey, it's what I do. I like to think I'm pretty OBJECTIVE cause let me tell you if I wasn't I'd be in some hospital bed right now, drooling and messing my johnnie.

THAT'S THE FACTS.

MELISSA feels oh no, I was being SUBJECTIVE. To be honest, I think that is because she was the OBJECT of my latest rant. You see, I was critical so she could sharpen her focus and get some separation from me and the voting bloc she talks about. Criticism provides an opportunity to learn. Maybe you find out something different or find that you should be more convinced than ever of your original convictions.

The moment you let emotion in you lose. You can make yourself feel better by calling it PASSION but when you ignore LOGIC your opinions lose their validity. Nobody is guilt free here. I was commenting on someone's post on FACEBOOK about the rat problem and the fact that that person is always harping about the pay raises given to CITY EMPLOYEES and that's why there was no money for raises. I put on airs just to show her how smart I was and compared her to Don Quixote fighting windmills!

I was feeling pretty literary and full of myself until she came back laughing I do the same. You know, I liked the comment and admitted I chase a few windmills myself. It's not always the battle you fight but the fight in the battle.

There has been no one on the LSC who hasn't felt the sting of my pen or the click of my keyboard, It has been pretty clear whose opinions I value and whose I care less about. Still go back through my posts (really I could use the cliques) I have also said good about everybody. You have to because everybody does some good, even if it's accidental. MELISSA, Iam sorry to say needs to learn that.

NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY IF ALL YOU DO IS CRITICIZE.

I know what this is all about, it is about the fact I disagreed with MELISSA and RICK about blindly supporting the MARSHALL bond vote.

MELISSA thinks I'm mad about that and that is why I viciously attacked her with my bully blogging. Hardly, the fact of the matter is that I think you and RICK are WRONG on this matter, we don't know for sure yet because there are a lot of things to learn yet. Heck I may be wrong. Everybody knows it wouldn't be the first time or the second or third.

Yeah I will vote for you but I have tried to tell you you have got to get this TEAM thing out of your mind. The only people on your team are the voters. All of us, we got teams of our own. Realistically there are always factions in politics, that's just the nature of the beast.. But you can't be drawing lines before you get elected or you will be watching the meetings on LYNNcam.

I hope you take this as a lesson because I really would like to have you sitting next to me up front.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stanley, I used to admire your blog. Now I just see that it's a forum to bully people just to get hits.
      This will be the last time I hit this blog. I hope others follow me.
      Enjoy your blog. You are attacking allies.

      Delete
  2. One last thing.......
    Everyone should come down to

    Old Tyme Italian Restaurant, 612 Boston St., Lynn, tomorrow August 13th from 6pm-9pm.
    Come support Melissa Romaniello for School Committee. Yeah it's about raising money but they have wicked good food too! Invite everyone you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Melissa was your BFF? You always refer to her as that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, Stanley has seen the light folks.

      Delete
  4. Very disappointing Stan! You have made it abundantly clear that you are not loyal to anyone or anything, except this tabloid blog of course. I too will not be giving you any more views or clicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loyal to the truth. Most news are in a tabloid format now. Look at FOX NEWS!

      Check out what I say, I've got mid-level administration telling me they look to my blog to find out what's really going on.

      Delete
    2. He is loyal to children. Where is everyone's loyalty on School committeeh?

      Delete
  5. This isn't hurting Melissa. It's called having a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't drink the Kool-Aid. Cheer oh yeah !

    ReplyDelete