Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

UP IN SMOKE - JUST A LITTLE SATURDAY HOUSECLEANING

There have been no answers, you would think there would at least be some smoke signals even though there were signals someone may have been smoking.

You all know what I am talking about, I just don't know what eventually happened. Maybe I don't know what happened because nothing happened. Who knows? Certainly not me.

The first thing I don't know is what happened with the ENGLISH English teacher. Me and CANDIDATE CROWLEY want to know. Maybe we have different motives  different conclusions....

BUT....

we both have INQUIRING minds.

AND....

then there is the the MARSHALL MARIJUANA  thing. I believe there was NO ITEM coverage of this incident. I know things are kind of tricky when you are dealing with juveniles. Funny though they never had any of those ethical dilemmas last year when that drug-sniffing dog found stuff on that so-called surprise sweep.

I contacted the LYNN POLICE DEPARTMENT to ask if they were involved in this latest DEC. 21 incident. They promised to get back with me. Surprise, I'm still waiting.

It seems that they let the school handle it internally.....

UNLESS.....

somebody is WATCHing. Can't you see?

2 comments:

  1. Does Crowley know that you are speaking for him? If he does, then I have lost all respect for him!! Who do you think that you are that you think that the LPD owes you an explanation of anything??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually CANDIDATE CROWLEY and I have arrived at the same place from different points. Hmmm...if you lost all respect for our former city councilman does that mean you now respect ME? Gee thanks....I don't deserve iy (Okay maybe I do if you are smart enough to realize it).

      Delete