Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

PAC PRESENTED PUBLIC PROCLAMATION OF INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE

New LYNNPAC Chairman SHAWN TARASUIK talked about the new team effort and plans to work collegiality and collectively withe the SPED Department to solve student problems. Now I've been going to LSC meetings for almost three years and I can't ever remember PAC ever making such positive posturing.

WAIT A MINUTE.....

for a couple of those years I was part of the PAC administration.....

WELL......

it just goes to show you.....I CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

I hope members of the LSC take SHAWN up on his invitation to get involved.

TOGETHER WE CAN GET THINGS DONE.

2 comments:

  1. I think some are quite forgetful that the PAC has in the past on many occasions had TRAININGS...it's been going on for years DUH...in order for things to roll you must have the utmost honesty first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is TRUE, trainings have occurred in the past. This new PAC is not new perhaps renewed would be a better word. Their website is new though and it is awesome, lynnpac.com.

      Delete