Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Did anyone else catch the jr. high (sorry I'm old school maybe I should have said MIDDLE SCHOOL) slur disguised as a conveyance of information  by DR. LATHAM last night at the LSC? She said the reason that the administration offices hadn't consolidated into BENNETT STREET in the old FORD ANNEX was because the MSBA had asked them to hold off in case we needed to use it as SWING SPACE for the new MARSHALL.....

OKAY.....

but the have now inspected it, were appalled by the condition, and someone (I was a little unclear if this was their statement or the good doctor's) assured that it would NEVER be used as a school. I believe there was some talk about disbelief that it had ever been used as a school.

HMMM....

is that the story you're sticking with?

I DON'T KNOW....

it just seems kind of funny to me that such a spiteful proclamation could be made when you consider the MCAS scores from there.

BUT....

sorry to inform her,  the FORD ANNEX is a concept. It's K-8.

NEXT.....

I bet the BENNETT STREET building is in such bad shape that the administration consolidation plans, well they don't make sense anymore better to stay put in that air conditioned building on COMMERCIAL STREET.

No comments:

Post a Comment