Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

LIL' LORI TAKES TIME OUT FROM FIGHTS

Looks like we may have a real DISASTER on our hands!



Lori D'Amico It is the newer part of the building and it affected several classrooms and gym !! I heard it's pretty devastating!! Students lost all their supplies and resources and teachers lost years of their own supplies and resources. My guess is classrooms will now have to be shared, which I can't even imagine how that will be having 60 or so kids in a class!! And who knows how long the clean up and construction process will take!! Teachers of course do not have Monday off!! I heard from a parent that teachers even had to come in this weekend to clean their classrooms. I am going to contact their PTO (if the info is available) and our school committee because I am sure there is something the community can do to help, whether it's donate items or hold a fundraiser....something!!


LOOKS LIKE THIS DIVERSION MAY BE ENOUGH TO GIVE COVER CHARLIE AND HIS LSC FRIENDS TIME TO DEFLECT CREDENTIALS CRISIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment