Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THE NUMBERS DON'T JIVE, DO WE HAVE A LEVEL 5?

Some crazy things are happening. I have a report that one of our schools is now a LEVEL 5. I have not yet been able to get independent confirmation. Being the responsible journalist that I am I am reporting it anyway.

I figure what the hey, I am telling you it very well may be improbable.....

BUT.....

I figure some of you WATCH WATCHERS out there might know a little something. What school is it? C;mon I have some integrity, okay not much but some.


3 comments:

  1. See, I told you if I put it out there I would find out some stuff. Looks like a false interpretation of data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone professing to be about the kids and improving LPS you seem way too titillated at the prospect of LPS having a even more poorly performing school. But then again you don't really care if little Johnny can read or will graduate from high school on time - I mean if the kids actually started doing well what you have to bitch and complain about?

    Keep on with the 'National Enquirer' of Lynn ed while others who actually give a damn about the kids (as opposed sitting around talking shit about the administration) do the real work that needs to be done here.

    And if you want to point to your numbers as evidence of your 'credibility' - don't. Lynn is overrun by lazy pessimists who love to talk about how terrible the city is without doing any work to change it - you're pandering to the lowest common denominator here who unfortunately gobble this crap up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to inform you but who is the one bitching now? I write plenty about the good things that are going on but I can't help they don't get as much activity. I always try to be honest and objective. Well honest at least.
    A lot of good things are happening because many people are getting involved so if I were you I would not feel to comfy or entitled to an administration job.

    ReplyDelete