Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

COMMUNITY RICHES COST


The Lynn Community Enrichment Program Returns to LVTI



Okay, no more MR. NICE GUY. Now I know, I know some of you are saying, "WHAT ARE YOU CALLING NICE?".

From the start I have had reservations about how LPS (man)handled the OCCUPY LVTI as a community center. For the sake of friends I tried to be supportive. I saw the signs but I turned a blind eye. Which for me was amazingly easy since my left eye is covered with cataracts.

Look at the BROCHURE. Look at those prices. The people that could be most benefited from this program are priced out. It becomes a crisis of costs. The same people who complain about lack of parental involvement are promulgating barriers that further that isolation.

This program paints a pretty picture but illustrates unspoken plans to draw more divisions in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment