Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

KEEPING UP ON THE UPDATES

It is good LPS and ISD are working together to keep everyone informed about the DISASTER DETAILS,



Just a reminder that school is CLOSED tomorrow, Monday January 28. Principal Mallett is inviting parents to the school at 6pm tomorrow night to hear an update from The superintendent and the inspections services Michael Donovan. See you the



BUT...

I got to wonder about a couple of things..You know I am a little uncomfortable about the schools outsourcing their maintenance.It;s times like these that you can't help but feel that awkward response. Different agencies have different priorities and well when I want ice cream I go to DAIRY QUEEN (excuse the WV in me coming out) and not to MCDONALDS.

Plus it makes it more difficult to track the money. How much does it actually cost? Where is the money come from? These are questions accountants love to answer by avoidung. "Here we go, here's the pea. Now watch closely while I move these shells. Where I stop, nobody knows".

No comments:

Post a Comment