Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

BREAKING NEWS- REALLY, I'M NOT KIDDING, THERE;S NEWS ABOUT BREAKING



Older schools..a pipe...or sprinkler burst in Sewell Anderson today...result no school Monday...the open house for Tuesday is cancelled. It is always something...

I hear 6 to 8 classrooms are damaged. I have a feeling this damage won;t be limited to ceiling tiles. It;s a shame because SEWELL-ANDERSON is one of our newer older schools.

Everybody knows the problems, we need answers. We need people willing to confront the problems and deliver some answers. Election time is just around the corner.

Kudos to Ms, Mallet who evidently got the robocalls going. Information is power and LPS already has technology in place to disseminate it quickly. I just would recommend they use it a little more when we are not in CRISIS mode. Wouldn't it be nice sometimes to get a call just to wish students a nice weekend?

Call me crazy but just call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment