Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

ENGLISH SPEAKING GUNMEN PREVENTED FROM ENTERING FORD SCHOOL

Tonight while entering FORD SCHOOL for his weekly math tutoring prep for the private school test, my son TRIPPY made an astute observation tonight.  The VISITOR GUIDELINES were posted right by the front door.. I felt safe and secure.....

UNLESS......

the people who have guns or come to the school angry don't speak in a foreign tongue. I mean hopefully those chips will rest on an English speaking shoulder.

HEY, this is LYNN. I mean what is the chance that a parent won't speak ENGLISH? OK, well don't answer that. I mean, I guess a SPANISH.TRANSLATION is coming. I mean it'll wait, after all who cares about those poor people? PRESENT COMPANY EXCLUDED.

If you think I am using a little facetiousness or being glib for a cheap joke.Well I do like inexpensive things.

HOWEVER.....

has anyone heard about the gunshots up in the HIGHLANDS last night? Luckily I don't follow the strict ethical guidelines of the ITEM. Then again censorship and creativity don't go together.

LONG LIVE POETRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment