Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

RECOGNIZE YOURSELF

Some awards were given out to some most deserving students tonight and I'll give them credit another time in a SERIOUS post. Even though what I am about to say is not meant to be serious, it is a serious matter.

I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL THOSE FOREIGN SOUNDING NAMES TAKING ALL (well almost, there was a majority of minorities) OF THOSE CERTIFICATES OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE.

I wonder if there parents came from this country or are like me, a lifetime LYNNER (okay I'm from WV but I am ridiculously SERIOUS)/.

I have this problem you see about how people can complain about the DRAIN that those people place on our PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM while in the same breath heap praise on certain members of those same communities.

LESSON - IF WE TREAT EVERYONE AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WE CAN ALL COME FROM THE SAME COMMUNITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment