Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

STAYING IN POSITION


Okay so we are looking to have a new position. It's called (I believe this was CHARLI GALLO'S baby, I don't know why they didn't call it CHUCK JR.)

COORDINATOR OF PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS

MAXIMUM CONTRACT DOLLARS:  $32,000

Hmm, there people on the LSC who wondered if the pay was actually high enough to attract any qualified individuals for it since the position comes without benefits. You see the selling point for the creation of this position is that it would be funded from the savings from dispersing the former GRANTS DIRECTOR'S responsibilities to other top managers such that the DIRECTOR could now become a MANAGER and paid a lower salary. Bottom line - more cooks in the kitchen but no one person in charge to make sure the recipe was followed.

HERE IS AN INTERESTING PART:


Reimbursement for actual work-related expenses will be 
allowed at the discretion of the Superintendent


So it looks to me, and I ain't no lawyer or accontant. The SUPERINTENDENT controls if the much talked about COMMISSION is paid on monies brought in and how much it will be. I hope I'm wrong about that because I wouldn't want any one person having that much power of the purse. 

I guess I really shouldn't worry, everybody knows I'm gonna be all over any hanky panky.

I love doing the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment