Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY ON THE WAY THROUGH THE BOOK

I don't know why, maybe it is just me, maybe something is wrong with the server OR MAYBE I AM JUST BEING SINGLED OUT but for whatever the reason I was blocked from sharing this good new on Facebook.

Funny thing is this is the first thing I tried to share from this link. I had just been copying and pasting to my blog. I wasn't going to this time but.....

I WAS BLOCKED.

Makes me wonder.....

could this page be tied to an LPS computer. I mean it is already COMMON knowledge that those people have blocked me such that I can't even keep up to date on my daughter's attendance progress. I am sure there is some sort of violation there but I digress.

Anyway, listen up! Isn't this so much cheaper than hiring a PR firm?

MUSTANGS STAMPEDE INTO SWAMPSCOTT!!

Congratulations to the Mustang basketball teams as both the boys' and girls' teams were victorious. Both teams improved their records to 2 - 1. The report is that every player on the Mustangs scored in the boys' game as they headed to a 73-22 win. The Lady Mustangs had a little closer battle, as they won 33-20. Although in one sided games it is easy to lose discipline and focus. However, the referee went out of his way to compliment the coaches on the sportsmanship and comportment of our teams. As you know, we value following the DREAM, even more than we do the victories! Thank you for continuing to represent us with class!
Unlike ·  ·  · 5 minutes ago · 
  • You like this


No comments:

Post a Comment