Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

LIL' LORI LEARNS WHAT IT'S LIKE

An observation - DAWN COMES TO LIGHT!

I have to tell you that this experience regarding requesting public records from the city of Lynn and the school department of Lynn has been quite an eye opener. I am a white person, I am proficient in English, and I am college educated and I have had the most difficult time getting PUBLIC RECORDS from those who run our city and schools. I cannot even begin to imagine what I would have to go through if I was requesting services for my child, especially if I was not white, was not proficient in English and did not have a college education!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A significant contributing factor to what is wrong with our city and why our schools are failing is the leaders running and making decisions for our city and schools!!

No comments:

Post a Comment