Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

CROSSING THE GOAL LINE

Before I BUST ANY MORE MARBLES I need to take a moment to praise DR. LATHAM for finally coming through with the SETTING OF SOME GOALS. Unfortunately for LIL' LORI, she left last night's LSC meeting before the unveiling of the DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT PLAN complete with 11 goals or target areas.

Perhaps a little ambitious bu her own  admission and even exceeding the parameters set forth by the Mass. Association of School Committees. Nonetheless they are a worthy accomplishment.

Now I haven't examined the document. Unlike the Gods of newsprint I am never provided with a written copy of anything. That lack of luxury while itt may  be discriminatory if not downright ILLEGAL, at least gives me plausible deniability for my mistakes. BA DA BING!

I will say this document was some 40 pages long and because of the breath of it, committee members were encourage to take it home to digest before commenting.

New GOALS on SUPER BOWL WEEKEND, who says MATH people can't be POETIC?

No comments:

Post a Comment