Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SECRET SURPRISE TO BE REVEALED TONIGHT!

Keep your computers tuned (I guessed I should update the terminology to LOGGED IN) to this BAT CHANNEL tonight aster tonight's LSC meeting for an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT that you will find find out only hear unless you hear it somewhere else.

Of course you could WATCH it on LynnCAM at 7 pm tonight or even come on down to the TIGER'S DEN at 90 COMMERCIAL STREET tonight at 7 to sit next to me at the LSC meeting. I do have to warn you though I do have my LUCKY SEAT and you can't sit there. Tonight though I am saving a seat next to me so you can't sit there either.

My MYSTERY FRIEND (yes I know it;s a mystery how I could even have a friend - Can I have a rim shot?) will be revealing SECRET SURPRISES.

DON'T WORRY, IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment