Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

FORD SCHOOL FIX-UP

I am so STUPID. Here I've been asking who is going to pay for FORD'S floor job. I;ve been asking why we haven't contacted the MSBA like we did the roof at LVTI and the windows at BREED, Replacing two whole floors has got to mean a nice little piece of change even if the rumors about additional work are just that, RUMORS.

WELL.....

the answer hit me in the face (don't get any ideas)......

WE (I mean you because I am poor) ARE GOING TO PAY.

The reason I finally arrived at that conclusion when I was thinking back to my concerns involving potential contamination involving the site for the NEW MARSHALL. The MSBA don;t pay for no contamination cleanup.


That means our MARVELOUS MAYOR will have to free up some of that FREE CASH STASH. Aworthy expenditure since it is an election year

I WONDER IF ALL THIS PRE-ELECTION SPENDING WILL TORPEDO THAT COVETED NEW BOND RATING?

No matter, the new rating will probably come out after the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment