Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

PHELAN, HELP THERE IS A FACEBOOK FARCE

Here I am perusing my daughter's report from MARSHALL and I find smeared over in smaller letters at the bottom, FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.

Imagine my OUTRAGE! (of course you would have to imagine it because it does not exist)

While I am sure DR. COWDELL feels he is on firm ground as far as the letter of the law otherwise known as the much debated POLICY.

HOWEVER.......

it seemed to me that night back when the cameras were rolling, COUNCILMAN PHELAN had a regular SOCIAL MEDIA MELTDOWN. When it was all said and done, EGO'S WERE MASSAGED, great thought was put into a policy that did, well absolutely nothing.

Still though, the spirit of the policy seemed to say that LPS will not engage in this TOOL OF THE DEVIL.

Unbeknownst to those in the room that night there was other spirits at work in the room that night and they must have been distilled. Cause MARSHALL and a few other schools (none as sophisticated as MARSHALL) have lately been using FACEBOOK a lot.

Now I I have been guilty of sharing as many of them as I can get around to on the WATCH'S FB page. See I don't always write pessimistic, unfounded and unsubstantiated drivel

I say to my critics from LPS out there -" The best defense is a good offense or is that - Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever?".

No comments:

Post a Comment