Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY COMING FROM AND WHY EXACTLY IS IT BEING SPENT?

I can't help myself, you see I hear these RUMORS.Now you know me, I don't like to start NO TROUBLE and what I hear is ONLY a rumor. To be honest some of my sources are drying up because everybody for some reason is afraid of some imagined retribution. Thank goodness that kind of stuff doesn't go on in this city. Well some people are afraid to shake my hand for fear of stray shots.

ANYWHO.....

what I hear from some underground sources is that there is going to be some major work done up at the FORD SCHOOL. First the TEMPORARY CURTAINS serving as room dividers are going to be MORPHED (I use that word because I think DR. WARRY likes it and I like to please her) into something more permanent this summer when ISD has more time.

THEN....

there are a couple of other little more projects some people are mumbling about. Something about the flooring and windows being replaced on a couple of  entire FLOORS. Now whoa, if this is true we are talking some serious jack. No I am not referring to you, MR. JOHN FORD,

This sounds like something the MSBA would or should have to be involved in. Still there have been those curious waxing and mats for desk chairs. Heightened assurances of ASBESTOS safety could be a reflection of projection.

STOP IT NOW, I need not look a potential gift horse in the mouth> For whatever reason any capital improvements, well they're quite capital.

ALTHOUGH.....

my grandpa back in WV, he was a horsetrader and even though my first and only pony was a gift to me, it took some skillful negotiating for him to acquire this piece of horseflesh in exchange for a hawkbilled Barlow pocket knife. The advice he passed on to me was always check their teeth.

How are we going to pay for all this potential dental work at the FORD SCHOOL? I believe this is beyond the scope of the council passed $4 million bond and I don't see it being added to the MARSHALL bond that goes before the voters in JUNE sometime. There is some disclosed undisclosed wiggle room in the budget where I believe they inflate the projections for expected cost of the teacher's salary which is always projected at the high end of the pay scale for  the position but the actual cost is somewhat lower based on seniority, education, and such. Budgets are just like Christmas lists anyway, what really matters is what's under the tree in the morning.

WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?

No comments:

Post a Comment